Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Back to Central Illinois

I had a great time this past weekend running around in the middle of the state making some music. Got to reconnect with some old friends and make a couple of new ones.

I was also reminded just how much talent this state has. There are some amazing country artists in Illinois...young, old, and in-between.

In a couple of weeks I'm going back down there for some shows in Taylorville and Decatur. Check my Myspace for details.

Also, because I'm an electronics junkie, I picked up a GPS system for the car. I don't know how I was a travelling musician without it....I love it.

I'm such a geek.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My mother-in-law bought us a GPS last year. It is saving our marriage one day at a time. ;) Truly, I think I could get lost on my way to Jewel for milk if I wasn't paying attention.