Wednesday, February 11, 2009

NACMAI Music Week

I'm not making the trip to Pigeon Forge this year for the NACMAI competition in March, but I'd like to take a moment to wish the best of luck to my friends in the ICMA who are.

I went down there a couple of years ago and had an incredible time. I'm not the world's biggest fan of "competitive music," but the opportunity to get up and sing in front of talented people from all over the country is entirely worth it. Not to mention the fact that you've got countless country artists crammed in a hotel for a week, which leads to nothing but shenanigans.

Illinois generally brings home quite a few NACMAI awards, and I'm sure this year will be no exception.

Remember my fellow ICMAers, don't do anything I wouldn't do...and if you do, take pictures.

No comments: