Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gamer Geek Post

I've come to the conclusion that perhaps I need to create a WoW-related blog. Both my wife and I have started playing again, and the happenings in our crazy little guild could probably provide me with enough information for about 3 additional blogs. Stay tuned for that.

On a related note, one of my favorite WoW blogs is closing down.

BRK/Daniel, if you happen to read this, you'll be missed.

On a music note, I've got a flurry of shows coming up in the next couple of months. There's a lot of stress happening in the JB house at the moment, so I'm looking forward to the opportunity to take out some aggression on stage.

4 comments:

koalabear said...

you should definately make a wow blog

CoF!

:D

Jason Benefield said...

I'd probably have to change the names when talking about CoFers. Not to protect the innocent, but to prevent any of us from going to jail.

koalabear said...

we haven't been THAT bad



Have we?

Jason Benefield said...

Uhhh.....

No comment.